Instructions for Care
Devereux Bedding DVX-1500 Series sheets and bedding products are a soft and durable fabric with a luxurious finish that lasts for years and years when cared as directed, and it’s easy once you know these fun facts about this amazing super soft material.
- The soft touch finish on this material is designed to resist pilling for years and years by simply washing these sheets separatelyor with other Devereux Bedding sheets, quilts or duvet sets.
- Zippers and snaps on clothing, and even heavy jean fabric itself wears and tears on the outer surface of the sheet fabric which can break down the anti-pilling finish. The easy care solution is to simply wash them alone or with other Devereux Bedding products and you’ll get years and years of great comfort from them.
- We recommend no liquid fabric softener or very little, no fabric softener balls, and never pour liquid fabric softener or detergent directly on the fabric.
- Bleach is not recommended but a non-chlorine, bleach (liquid only) can be used as needed.
- While dryer sheets are excellent for controlling static in fine fabric, some dryer sheets can leave an oily looking stain. Do not use hard dryer balls, and liquid dryer balls have been found to cause random discoloration.
- Drying the bedding separately protects the anti-pilling finish and soft touch as in the wash cycle, plus it allows them to come out wrinkle free in just 15-20 minutes on medium heat.
- Do not iron or dry clean.